Thursday, December 4, 2008

How To Dry Italian Soppressata

The e-procurement: the procurement of goods and services in pa

I've always been fascinated by the part IT, Engineering Management, and having done this I approffondire field merging the two. Given that in three years do not talk much, I decided to do it on my own (which is the best thing ..), I would definitely have done a master, but the one in Rome and we all know that the Masters do not come cheap ... That said let's see what it's about this book.



A little example, that What is e-procurement ?
This term denotes a set of procedures, technologies, methods of organization that allows the acquisition of goods online, using just electronic commerce technology, and then intenet.

This book touches on the main regulations and laws concerning the management of electronic commerce (such as digital signatures, privacy, electronic payments, etc. ..), describing the role that these technologies settote of Public Administration, and businesses. Written
Michael Lasell, a lawyer from the Ministry of Defence official ee specialist at the University of Naples Federico II in technologies and methodologies computer. Posted by Editor
Liguari.

The book is also about IBS at an affordable price, I can say that it is very useful to understand the basics and rules around us to such management arrangements.



PS I have not finished yet: P and then update this post later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment