have 27 years but does not prove
how wonderful to have 27 years and having to show his identity card in a restaurant in Milan is horrible to get that to be a cocktail! Do you feel your YOUTH ...
Well I honestly I felt even older in the midst of a jumble of 15 year olds at the concert of Michael and Arturo (2 Margo friends who did a concert at the Divine Vetra area). Their gig was nice, just the sort of ska music has always been my passion and that still excites. The upbeat music that makes you want to jump and dance!
The real problem has been faced with a generation 10 years younger than me ... a generation who dresses as if he had 30 years and acts as if he had experience to sell, but which in reality is a generation of kids too young to face uncertain and certain situations. (More than a generation we are talking about a critical age of development).
E 'was really an anthropological study, and above all a dip in the past that are genuinely happy to have passed ... I found myself in front: the ugly and fat friends who follow the beautiful and skinny, the girls who seek the eyes of any guy to get a confirmation that they are not that bad and the new young couples who spend all their time kissing, because the nightclub is the place "banned" where they can finally be alone; the terrible kissing in nightclub with people who do not even know the name, the cigarettes in the hands of half-naked girls outside the room because, "Oh I too feel like a raga Sizzano.
I mean, every once in awhile you can do, but let's say sometimes!
0 comments:
Post a Comment