Here are the only two photos I have of London: me and my girlfriend Sarah and Kensington Park, shortly after discovering he had lost the camera London is a wonderful city à ... is a city full of hopes and dreams ... is alive and multiethnic! Of course, Milan is also multi-ethnic, but we can not be said to be well integrated as they are in London, it is the air that is different ...
The gray and the rain in London are different ... Westminister, Globe Theatre, London Eye, Notting Hill, Oxford Street, Piccadilly Circus ... Only some of the places visited, but that magic that we come in, you take heart.
three days were beautiful, made me realize that I want to live there for some time, I want to confront a culture very different from Italian.
The only thing I have left a bad taste in my mouth was going to the Gate Theatre, where I had sent the request to stage and discover that the front door as well as being tiny, bright pink was locked ... I begin to think that they closed the theater or maybe just saw that I was going to get there and they said AIUTOOOO SHUT EVERYTHING!
But there is to say those three days I managed to go to the theater two times and not simply to watch the London theater, no ... I saw Ralph Fiennes and Kenneth Branagh!
National Theatre, at 15 Tuesday, November 18: Oedipus
After you got tickets and myself performed a dance of joy out of the theater (I had made a wonderful video that was lost together with all my pictures and my wonderful camera on the bus number 27 got to go to Notting Hill), I finally managed to see what has been acting since I was 14 my favorite actor. The show was sublime, indeed, I found it tedious at times! The actors were set in a strange way mainly because of mechanical movements and even the very poor Ralph was unable to convince quite totally, but I think I was too excited and concentration on him to really understand how he played! I decided that I'm going to see him again, hoping to see a most beautiful sight
Wyndham Theatre, 19.30 hours Wednesday 19 novebre: Ivanov
E 'useless comonque Chekhov put it is always the same! and so also the one played by Kenneth Branagh has not got anything new in its staging. I do not criticize Chekhov and his lyrics, which in fact, personally I like a lot, but critical masses in old scenes, especially refined furnishings and always the same.
Kenneth Branagh has been a disappointment of acting personally.
addition to acting in a different tone from that of other actors, apart from standing hunchback on stage, not to put themselves under the lights, remaining always in a corner in the dark, he played a big scene, dramatic but personally I only created a great laugh after being thrown sit at the ground with the audience has come to get well first all wrong (or rather floating-point) and then began to nod like crazy! BUT WHAT'S DOING?? I thought, then talking to Sara that I deduced was trying to teach the public everything that we should not do when you are on stage.
This was at 2:30 a.m. in the foot, because to see the show we decided to take the standing in the balcony ... 2 crazy, you say, but we were not the only ones there were ladies of 70 years to queue at the ticket office to get tickets in the beautiful feet ...
What do you do for the theater!
Now I ask myself a question: because they remove their shoes under the metal detector only to certain people? not fair!
0 comments:
Post a Comment