Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Can You Become Addicted To Lorazepam

Photography

Hello ...

few days ago I made a sensational purchase.
start by saying one thing, I love photography a lot in my free time I like to do some photos also subject to "unnecessary" as a vase or a sopramobile, I have always used a compact digital camera stain (Benq DC1000), I must say it gave me satisfaction also if in low light conditions had many problems, but in the open is great for moving objects.

Well, 3 days ago I made the step class I decided to take a camera, I knew the price was too much for my pockets but I managed to find excellent deals at the mall for less than 350 € I bought a Canon EOS 350D, it is no longer in production and everyone will say that is topped by a bit, but for a beginner like me enough.
Yesterday I made my first test and I must say I was stunned, even in the absence of light photos was spectacular, then I love that effect of depth of field that is created ..

Here are some photos of the first evidence that I did, my intention would be to take a course now also an amateur, to understand a bit different techniques and make better use of this beautiful gioellino ..



Another photo ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment