Monday, March 9, 2009

Desnudo De Lorena Hererra

The beginning ... Panic attacks

History Tiziana

I was about 22 years, a quiet life, a job, a boyfriend. Maybe I was just a little too apprehensive towards my dear, always too afraid to precoccupata them something to happen. And I knew I became so after the death of a person to me more dear .....
but addressing all always with great determination, and if I fell I get up, convinced that it is strong, very strong.
One day at the beach with friends, I began to pass a strange sense of unease. I turned my head high, my heart was pounding, I wanted to run away and I was afraid. Without saying anything, I left, I took the car and not even know how I got home ... Credvo to have had low blood pressure or heat stroke. I went to lay on the bed, I calmed down and fell asleep, pensadno that I was foolish to scare me so dizzy and still I promised myself not to go to sea in the afternoon ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment