Well, the first week is gone!
say that is a bit 'too early to draw conclusions but for now it seems that everything is going very well.
The weather is anything but Irish ... It's sunny and warm weather ... I'm afraid to get used to this temperature, which is very wrong because everyone keeps telling me that the days will come when it rains on the wall ... Today I was advised to buy a cloak that covers the whole body, rain boots ... I'm afraid!
Yesterday I woke up and side of the kitchen and it was raining on the side of my room ... it was sunny at the same time and at 2 meters away from each other ... Okay ... I would say time geezer!
I finally signed the contract and discovered that I earn a bit more than I thought, which is absolutely wrong:) The work that I have to do is assistant to the marketing and communication (whether media or not) and during the period of the festival I will deal with logistics and organization of some events (such as the presentation of the festival will organize, how nice!!). Then in the office are all cute!
Today I started the gym! Yes, I found a gym here in Cork ... small but convenient! For today I made another card with a trainer and he weighed and measured, and, alas, I have found to be lower than I expected, but there will never tell my real height! You also continue to believe that they are 1.75! I started to do my 30 minutes of running and I must say that you are doing ... I feel only 9.30 and I already have a good feeling to sleep crazy ... but the tiredness from gym! I want to try spinning! I think that after a lesson not see me again because I will be more loose on the ground and I you come to pick up with the spoon in the gym, pool and freeze to get back into shape, but never mind!
Two days ago, but I finally drank the first beer outside a pub in downtown cute! I went with Laura, one of my roommates, cute girl who looks like Emily the Strange, for who knows who he is!
Well, while we were talking we were approached by a true and pure Corkese! Wow what a thrill! It was also nice, stylish outfit (jacket and tie despite being an unemployed musician apparently hopeless ...) The only problem was that it was half drunk because of that he drank four beers in a pub on my own ... more continued to bounce from side to side without finding peace ... I would say sfigheji J but tender! Laura and I say that we appreciated the gesture. Or rather, the guy has potential, but does not apply!
Yesterday, the first night at the theater! How wonderful ... I've been to Cork Art Theatre, a little theater where I saw a funny show called "Heroes" by Gerald Sibleyras. The actors spoke with a wonderful English accent and the audience continued to laugh every now and then ... some of the bales of hay passing before my eyes, as people laughed and I did not understand ... but never mind, after all I've been here only a week!
tomorrow but there will be a Culture Night, which will be held throughout the city's open spaces and cultural performances and will. At the Civic House where I work in the evening there will be a buffett and serve wine at will, and unfortunately I'll have to work from their own 22 until midnight ... what bad luck you can enjoy the delicacies and drink dates from the house ... (oh my God seeing the Irish food will be get the phenomena in the hair!).
Always your
0 comments:
Post a Comment