Here I am writing from my house!
Yes, I finally found the house in a really nice and especially very close to downtown! The room is really a hole, and the house is not huge, I live with 3 girls now seem to be very nice and very satisfied! eheh.
Cork is really cute! I can not wait to see you come to see it! The time now has been gracious, even apart from a bit 'of rain yesterday, I always had sunny days and mild temperatures, but I know it will not last long! The two girls I met at work I have already assured that there will be torrential rain soon! But temperatures should not be too cold!
The trip went well! My bag of less than 19 kg made me discover that the airline Ryan Air is a bastard! Now for a 1kg overweight pays a whopping 15 € overload ... In short, I let down a kidney to come here, but so is not much:) that's their problem!
The first flight went well, the second from Dublin to Cork has been wonderful ... First of all, the plane was tiny, with two propellers on the sides and with a flight attendant who was have the same age as Angela Lansbury but rigged as a viados ... Tender and gentle, but when he tried to drag the cart of drinks all alone, showing an incredible effort, I have to hold back her laughter ... extra when they showed the various gadgets to save the life jacket was so old as to be broken ... In short, you see that I made the trip! Actually it went really well, and very quiet, only lasted 30 minutes.
I have discovered other similarities after the Armenian, English, Turkish 3 different people asked me if I am Brazilian ... Well I guess is due to my sculpted buttocks of a typical Brazilian! AHAH
The Early Days hostel went great! I saw four houses before choosing one in which they are now. The most beautiful was in the "infamous" in Cork, it was really cute, but do not think I can do to live above a Chinese restaurant ... I thought the scene from "A Coming to America" \u200b\u200bwhen he moves to NY (I know the knight Bombelli I understand).
The others were nice, but expensive ...
People are really very kind, they stop in the street if they see you struggling to know if you need help! Cucchi also have an old red-nosed drunk who has just realized that I was Italian began bofonschiare something about a person he knew ... I knew bah little, because the accent of Cork is not as terrible as that of Glasgow, but sometimes is not easy to understand, hehe.
a kiss to all corkeggiante
Yes, I finally found the house in a really nice and especially very close to downtown! The room is really a hole, and the house is not huge, I live with 3 girls now seem to be very nice and very satisfied! eheh.
Cork is really cute! I can not wait to see you come to see it! The time now has been gracious, even apart from a bit 'of rain yesterday, I always had sunny days and mild temperatures, but I know it will not last long! The two girls I met at work I have already assured that there will be torrential rain soon! But temperatures should not be too cold!
The trip went well! My bag of less than 19 kg made me discover that the airline Ryan Air is a bastard! Now for a 1kg overweight pays a whopping 15 € overload ... In short, I let down a kidney to come here, but so is not much:) that's their problem!
The first flight went well, the second from Dublin to Cork has been wonderful ... First of all, the plane was tiny, with two propellers on the sides and with a flight attendant who was have the same age as Angela Lansbury but rigged as a viados ... Tender and gentle, but when he tried to drag the cart of drinks all alone, showing an incredible effort, I have to hold back her laughter ... extra when they showed the various gadgets to save the life jacket was so old as to be broken ... In short, you see that I made the trip! Actually it went really well, and very quiet, only lasted 30 minutes.
I have discovered other similarities after the Armenian, English, Turkish 3 different people asked me if I am Brazilian ... Well I guess is due to my sculpted buttocks of a typical Brazilian! AHAH
The Early Days hostel went great! I saw four houses before choosing one in which they are now. The most beautiful was in the "infamous" in Cork, it was really cute, but do not think I can do to live above a Chinese restaurant ... I thought the scene from "A Coming to America" \u200b\u200bwhen he moves to NY (I know the knight Bombelli I understand).
The others were nice, but expensive ...
People are really very kind, they stop in the street if they see you struggling to know if you need help! Cucchi also have an old red-nosed drunk who has just realized that I was Italian began bofonschiare something about a person he knew ... I knew bah little, because the accent of Cork is not as terrible as that of Glasgow, but sometimes is not easy to understand, hehe.
a kiss to all corkeggiante
0 comments:
Post a Comment