Monday, October 5, 2009

Fleetwood Instruction Set Up



You should be proud of me, I'm taking the honor Italian! Yesterday
Italian dinner with my roommates where I raised the following menu:

- pasta sauce with eggplant and black olives
- one of my usual
sauces - and a caprese. Certainly the mozzarella that I pretended to pure Italian mozzarella, was not great, but we did eat!

Well, modestly, if they are brushed it all! Everything was really good, of course, all washed down with wine and concluded with an excellent tiramisu made by Laura, my roommate Anglo-Irish!
I decided that I want to try to do something every week, so keep me in shape! I usually do not ever cook just for me, is boring me and reduces me to the usual boiled vegetables and rice ... WOW, that goodness!

For the first time I have recognized as an Italian without wondering where I came from! Curiously, they asked me if I was English, Turkish, Greek or Armenian (or Brazilian hahaha, still laughing). ARE ITALIAN! Hmmmm ... do not really know whether to be happy or not! However, last night in a room two people came directly to me and told me that it seemed absolutely Italian, then another friend of Maike (a Dutch girl by dragging laugh!) just felt that I was Italian began to show off his terrible Italian! Poor seemed to have a potato in your mouth! The funniest thing was when he found out I was in Milan:
"You're in Milan?"
"Yes ..."
"Milan! Uè PUSSY! "U_U '

EXCUSE?? But we're kidding? Now more than Italian, pizza, mafia, we may add Berlusconi: EU 'PUSSY! Upset ...

Okay ... we pass over the Great Cork event! Last week was inaugurated the new H & Mj office my colleagues were so excited that they wanted to go at 11 o'clock for the opening! Outside the shop a perfect single file that took all the block waiting for us! When you enter my colleagues with his eyes sparkling with joy have robbed half shop! Wow, I did not think there could be so much excitement in opening a store ... even if it is H & M. Of course with all the usual charming Anglo-Irish! Fantastic! In Italy people would probably put all the front door screaming that had gone before her and tearing her clothes just come out of the hands!
But here goes shopping a lot! Pennys (better known as Primark) is a paradise for The undersigned Strabello clothes at ridiculous prices ... ... I know I'll be back with 9 new wardrobe ... HELP !!!!! Silvia woman from the stigmata on his hands ... okay ... what can I do?? Ihihi

My room, however, has finally been furnished to my taste: I attached 2
poster
moved the wardrobe
put a table (it's actually my roommate, but I bought another one but I can not mount ... hours after 1 hour we were trying to screw axes 2 and Laura have given up ... I really is not even a coffee table, but with three shelves for shoes ... a normal table in my room there is! ihihi, is the room just for me being so small!

Next week I expect the arrival Dublin for training ... I can not wait! All I speak very bad in Dublin ... I do not know what to expect! I only know the main street where for 3 consecutive years during my holidays I have left for a couple of hours ... For now I just know we'll be (with me there will be all European volunteers in Ireland this year) in a house meeting for Christians ... That's great, maybe I will find myself singing along to the children of "The Sound of Music", I have the song ready to sing ...

People of things to tell you there are a lot more ... but there tedierò for this post! A kiss from almost
Irish

0 comments:

Post a Comment