After
only those 10 months of absolute void in the use of my blog, here I am ... When updating
Well, first thing I should mention my move from Cork to Derry! I went from the deep South to the far north, and are passed by the Republic of Ireland to Northern Ireland! For another, I have seen to choose a quiet town where nothing ever happens in terms of political ... where people love all nn and nothing ever happens ... like bombs exploding outside the hotel ...
In short, peace reigns supreme, but I must be honest that Derry is really delicious. Apart from that little girl is tiny and everyone seems to know everyone, will be the city in 2013 culture for UK. There is a big artistic life and what I like, I involve ... I already have lots of good projects ready in my mind ... Depending on how I will stay here, which I have not decided yet ... vabbbeh but there are some outstanding calls that will hopefully come soon!
Here the emphasis must admit to be interesting ... and I mean interesting UNINTELLIGIBLE! for the other funny thing is that the accent of the North Cork insulted here and insulting the Cork accent (even in the South, Cork, which is very strange because it is very similar throughout the county of Munster But Santa ... ). Yesterday, an old drunk tried to tell me sth while I was in a cafe to use the internet (it was 11 in the morning, but I think it was already his 20th pint) and I did not understand a word, so I smiled and after the third time I asked him to repeat, I did not understand, I just lowered my head and pretended to anything, he was so drunk, old and a bit 'smelly ... I would say that I'm the man of my life ...
That said, I must say that I have set very well ... I live in an apartment just 10 minutes walk from the center with a beautiful Italian roommate whose name is Francesca. My room is nice, although I had my nice double bed in Cork is no more and now I find myself sleeping in a bed ... "What are you complaining about?? A six-foot cap, you need a double bed "you say ... well you're right, but it was so nice to wake up all its magnificence in width.
I arrived here almost three weeks ago. Next week I start a job as a waitress in an Italian restaurant / Indian called "DaNano." "WHAT?? Italian / Indian?" continue to ask you ... Yes, I admit that my reaction was the same ... but since when the owner explained to me how it worked was all excited, and because I wanted so much work to have sth penny in my pocket that I did was: smile and nod.
So I see myself already to accommodate people with a: Buongiono or with a Namaste, so without even think!
The most amazing thing of my arrival here was able to move my small amount of clothes (which is substantially increased after the discovery of Pennys last year in Cork ...). Let's say I was a bit 'distressed ... but in the end I did it! Many stories and then only have 2 suitcase, backpack mountain, 2 bags ... it does not matter ... BUT I HAVE TAKEN ALL NECESSARY! what can I do if I need a lot of clothes to cover me??
Here That's it for this my first post after many thousands of years that I have not updated the blog!
kisses kisses
0 comments:
Post a Comment