Friday, November 13, 2009

Sending New Sms For My Friends For New Baby Born



Hello everyone!
Here in Ireland everything is going well ... Here again, the trees shed their leaves, the rain never fails to keep us company and the cold seems to try to kill you ... Fortunately, the streets of Cork are all ups and downs so I keep warm by moving my ass! and occasionally going to the gym ... but this is' another story ...
not know if it's cold or whatever ... the fact is that here I always perpetually hungry ... which is not 'good at all, given my efforts last year to lose weight ... for now I'm trying to contain me ... but I fear the worst!

Next week promises to be interesting: Wednesday, 'we have an evening to raise money for the festival! Promises an evening of great fun! Balkan music in one of my favorite pub! For this event I made posters and flyers, and now turning to the city 'can be seen stuck around ... that emotion ... They are not wonderful, but I am really so proud ...
On December 2, then even better still, we organize an evening dedicated to "The Big Lebowski" ... wonderful! There will be 'a competition about who dresses better! and € 2 for a White Russian more ... mmmh ... I know that some people will be picked up on a weight:).




2 weeks ago I was in Derry by Tom! (8 hours and 2 bus ... panic!) But 'the city' pretty ... I've never been so 'in North ...
Derry and 'just lovely, still suffers from many of the attacks that we were from the IRA. There are murals depicting moments of popular uprisings ...
Plus' was Halloween! I found out that Derry has one of the most important festival for Halloween! ALL BUT TELL EVERYONE was dressed in ways more 'different and hilarious! I saw 7 shoot with Bananas, Braveheart, the witch from Snow White, Spok, vampires, witches, dead, families turn to roads Simpson, Peter Griffin ... Well, great! Of course I have not dressed as anything, I all enjoyed themselves by asking what I was dressed, and my answer: "an Italian" all were lying on the floor laughing like crazy ... that there will be 'so then' fun ... but okay!

For the rest I have two new roommates: an 'American (specifically CALIFORNIA!) And e' as big as me, you and the Ba put together! He has a passion for cooking and baking cookies all day ... I still wonder how I can stand in my kitchen, since it's' close ... mysteries of faith (to write comment of faith ... working in church ... OH JESUS \u200b\u200b!!!). The other and 'Australia, but I have yet to meet will move' tomorrow I think ... we hope! Well at least I'm happy to be home with three girls native English speaker! I hope he will learn a little something '!

0 comments:

Post a Comment