Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Electric Home Made Toys

Travian: the game only on-line

ITALIAN:
Hello guys, I post a review for a game (that most of you will know for years but I've just discovered), I am personally trying, it's called Travian, it's browser game, where the player after registering you can start a costrure his village according to the resources it produces and when it is in a good position (like 100 inhabitants), can begin to build an army to defend against attacks and / or to attack other villages.
During registration you are asked which server to play (now available the server 6 with the new version of the game), choose which troops to be, including the Romans, Gauls and Teutons. Each troop has different characteristics well explained in the FAQ of the game. After choosing your troops you can decide what type of work area, in fact there are 4 areas, divided by (--), coordinates that can be positive or negative:
northeast northwest (++), (+ -), south-east south-west (-+), (--).
The main page of your village will always be an external view, showcasing the different resources you can use as: Clay, Wood, Iron, Wheat
These resources are useful to build several buildings in the game, where the top you only the center of the village, which is essential to build your infrastructure.

I would advise anyone who would like to try this game, expand your resources at level 1 and then immediately build your secret warehouse, which is very useful for when you are under attack because the attacker can not steal the resources, if you have a secret warehouse right to your production capacity. You have 7 days free after which you may be attacked at any time.

Profit is also being allies, and then when you are in a good position to build un'Amasciata (if you already have enough friends to join forces in level 1, or to create your own alliance you will need to bring level 3).

This was a small presentation of the game now, I refer you to the official site and the FAQ pages useful to know all about the troops and infrastructure, and much more.

OFFICIAL

FAQ

fun at all, you pick up Travian

------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

ITALIANO:
Hey guys, today I post you a game that I'm playing. Travian is a browser game, where, after you register, you can start to play and you start to make your village.
'm remanding to official web site and FAQ.

OFFICIAL SITE

FAQ

Bye bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment