Friday, December 14, 2007

How Many Calories In 8 Oz Of Ground Chuck

News: Mail false, you go to jail! Added

ITALIAN:
Sifting through the network and the site of pracisamente TGcom
I found this interesting article where he says that create a false accout, e-mail is a crime because those who are so it undermines the public faith of the people who think they talk to a person other than the one that really is. This is established in the Supreme Court ruling in 46674., So says the article Tgcom.

for more information, refer to '

the next article.

ITALIANO:
serching on the web I find a article of interestig TGcom site ( www.tgcom.it ), but the article is italian;
The article explain a case in Toscana where a guy had created a false mail account, He used personal datas of your friend.
The users that chat of you, they think that He was her, to cause problems both service provider and users. The Corte of Cassazione is possible that give a year's sentence for the guy
I post the link of article and I'm sorry for my bad english
see you next time
bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment